Saturday, October 21, 2006

fun : laughing fit

Yo me meo de la risa cada vez que veo este video, es buenísimo!

Have you ever lose control of the laugh? I'm sure you have. Look at the video, you don't have to understand Spanish.

I have a lot of times, and a laughing fit always comes in inconvenient situations, doesn't it? I remember the time a friend and I couldn't stop laughing in a class, which was very boring and the silent dominated above all things. The fact is that I don't remember why we started to laugh, the reason must be something silly, but I do remember how hard was it. We couldn't breathe and I thought we were dying! Then I realized the way we caught the teacher's attention and everybody's, and it was worse. I wish I could remember the reason of the laugh.

Anyway, they say laughter is the best medicine. For all.

No comments: