Sunday, March 04, 2007

goods : minesweeper


These two months I have been working on it. On minesweeper. Instead of writing here? No, I was busy, too. But what a simple and addictive game! Now I don’t need to play that much but somehow it became a kind of therapy for my emotional unbalances, to get away from my problems. I guess it’s not good, but that’s a fact. But now I got tired, so I play when I really want.


I believe every user of Windows know this game. Before I was Mac user, so minesweeper was something new and something to conquer. I like taxing my poor brain. You know that it’s about time to write about my dear sudoku.


The rule is simple: the game consists of a rectangular field of squares. If a square that contains a mine is clicked, the game is over. If not, the player has a number between 1 and 8, which indicates the number of mines in the eights sorrounding squares. The player can put a flag any square believed to contain a mine by right-clicking. When the player clears all squares that don’t contain a mine, the player wins. The score is the time taken to do so.

Here is an excellent example:


Outstanding. How the hell can he do that?!

I’ve also tried the Vista version of minesweeper. It has a futuristic sound and the upgrade is obvious but I have to say that the game screen isn’t clear enough because of the color.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aquiles,

I couldn´t imagine that you´d speak about minesweeper!!! I think you must follow my advices and talk about the maening of my life( joke!!)

See you soon,

Fernando

Quilesk said...

Oh yes, the next post is going to be like this:

disappearing : fernando's hope

It's hard to discuss about your life, though. Your life is just perfect! Well, at least you have proper job :P

Thanx for your comment!