Wednesday, November 01, 2006

person : Rinko Kikuchi

When you're in foreign country you want to know everything about your home country, right? In my case I am always looking for news about Japan and specially I waste my time searching how Japan or Japanese people success in the world. And Rinko is one of them.

I only want to congratulate her because of her challenge of being remembered. She's Rinko Kikuchi, a Japanese actress and she took part of the upcoming film Babel, a contender for the Oscars. It seems like a lot of people loved her performance and consider that she has to be nominated as best supporting actress. Let's see a pic from the film. She plays deaf-mute teenage girl.

I am following her steps from here and she really tries hard, that's my impression. Personally I am not talking about superficial things. Next pictures are her first appearance in world premiere, at the festival of Cannes. First one with the big director Alejandro González Iñárritu and the big Cate Blanchett. Second one with all the crew.

Damn, looks like alien but nice! Now let's go to Toronto film festival. She completely involved in Hollywood style and it's like she knows how to capture the attention. Changing dress, makeup, hairstyle, skin color... With big Brad Pitt.

And I think she's kind of self-promoting her career and it seems like she's succeeding. It's amazing the power of makeup. At a party with the big Gael García Bernal.

Is she chameleon? She looks hot here.

Reminds me Kelly Carlson a little bit.

... I'd like to talk about Kelly Carlson but not today, so I'm gonna post a pic. This is a cure for eye illnesses.
グラビア・ドーーーン

No comments: