Thursday, September 14, 2006

film : Superstar


Okay, okay, okay, you can say whatever you want, but I'm going to defent it forever and believe me, this film deserves to be more popular. Watch this clip:



She's saying
I had really good time on our date last night... Did you? I wore this kiwi-lime lip gloss just for you. Like it? Huh? Like kiwi? (She laughs) Shut up! You shut up. 'Cus You're sexy. Shhhhh! Shhhhh! Wanna spank you? Wanna be spanked huh? You want me to spank your booty? Spank it off. Spank it. Spank you. Shhhhh... (She kisses) Oh God, oh my body!

... I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I was just doing my part to save the rain forest.
I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw it, I've watched this scene again and again!! The film is about Mary Katherine Gallagher, and all she wants is a kiss, a Hollywood style kiss, and become a superstar. She knows she isn't that popular in the school (so she dates a tree!!!), that's why later she tries to win the talent show in her school.

Molly Shanon is the best, I'm following her career, I need her to be the female Jim Carry. Well, apparently she takes a part in Marie Antoinette of Sofia Coppola, which is a surprise for me. Will Farrell appears in the film as well, he's unique and I love his stupid films!!

No comments: