Tuesday, September 12, 2006

travel : Iceland〜pt.5

Dooon't worry! This is (hopefully) the last one! And the shortest one.


Hot springs are famous in Iceland, that is one of the best attractions. There're a lot but the most popular geothermal spa is Blue Lagoon. There's also a website. Just watching pictures I can relax!! I don't know why is so blue, I guess it's because of mineral and that stuff but it's still weird. Is bathing here really healthy?!

Now I'm gonna put last two pictures I couldn't use before. Just recycling!!!

A eruption of geyser.

Eyjafjallajökull, one of the smaller glacier.

I know that there's thousand things to see but I guess five times are enough to show you how beautiful can be traveling to Iceland. Don't you want to join me? We can do also whale watching!! I'm sure you'd like to see an aurora show in the sky!! I just want to convince you to come with me!!

No comments: