Wednesday, August 23, 2006

goods : powerball

This is bloody funny. Do you know what is powerball? I don't know how to explain it, so I'm gonna copipe (copy and paste in Japanese :P) from wikipedia.

At the all, it is a gyroscopic toy sold commercially as a wrist exerciser device or as powerball. It can be started with a short rip string or by a snap of the thumb. Once the gyroscope inside is going fast enough, a person holding it in his hand can accelerate the gyroscope to incredibly high revs by following a circular wrist motion with the device.

All right? OK, that is not easy to know how it is like, but for me it's one of most original toys I've ever seen.

Someone gave my sister's boyfriend this thing and we all were like "I want it, too", like when kids envy another kid's candy. And we satisfied ourselves and bought it. It's good to waste the time and do an exercises with your wrist.



And check the video because it's amazing. He's a monster!!

Don't mention that this is for another kind of skills.

I bought it for my father's birthday and he liked it. I've never thought my sister and I would give him a toy!!

この必見グッズは「パワーボール」と言いまして、最強玩具でございます。なんて説明すればいいかよく分からんのだけど、テニスボールくらいのボールの中で(多分)ボールが回転すのね。その力を利用して手首を鍛えるおもちゃなんですよ。よく分からないと思うけどビデオみたいな感じ。チョー面白い。兄ちゃん姉ちゃんおすすめっすよ。怪しいと思う人は・・・(# ゚Д゚) 思えばいいじゃん!

No comments: