Wednesday, August 02, 2006

monologue : Hi Friends

How are you all??

This is the first time I'm writing in English but it's important for me, I don't want to forget this language, I mean, I don't know much but I want to keep learning. Anyway, I think it would be funny if I use three language here :D

As you can see, my trouble with the Mac has finished. I don't know why, but now I can write and upload things. Suddendly I was just curious and I've visited my page a couple of minutes ago, and I've seen that it's still alive. You know, I forgot even the address of this blog, so I had to visit my Japanese blog first (oh sh*t I've got to write it too, ONE MONTH OFF), and click the link.

Special thanx to みき嬢 who wrote me a messege in the last entry, I've never read it! And it was in January... Girl, I strongly respect you. You're the funniest.

Sorry if there's any gramatical mistakes, I hope I'm able to improve.


Hola los de habla española!!

Pues ahora parece que pueda usar este blog con mi ordenador, así que espero poder escribir cosas de vez en cuando.

日本のみなさーん

二つ目のブログです。浮気です。よろしくね。

今日はとりあえず〜、試し書き!

ハイ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

この日記をエキサイト翻訳すると
とんでもない文章になる件について

Quilesk said...

やめてよwww
エキサイト翻訳しないでよwww
ただでさえ間違ってる所いっぱいありそうなのにそれをエキサイト翻訳した日にはもうアボーンに決まってるじゃん

誰だかだいたい分かるけど、頼むから名前付けてね〜