Monday, August 14, 2006

one shot : Natalie Portman

She's 25, jewish actress, Amidala in the big Star Wars, Mathilda in magnificent Léon. I think her best role was in Anywhere But Here, although it's nearly soup-opera.

I can't say I like Natalie Portman. She's pretty cute I admit that of course, even when she shaved her hair she was gorgeous, not every woman can show off like that. But I can't be sympathizer of her way to act. Her appearance in my beloved Cold Mountain was depressing for me.

OK, and this film came: Closer, which wasn't as good as I expected, but I fell in love with this shot:







She plays stripper in this film and... that bar, that blond wig, that face like "Oh my God they found me!" were really awesome. I don't know if it was in obscene way or not but I was shocked!

金髪ウィッグのストリッパー、ナタリー・ポートマン。 (;´Д`)ええ写真じゃ・・・

No comments: